TEACHER COMPETENCIES IN A VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT
- On Friday, April 8th, 2022, a regular meeting of the partners of the international project Quality of Virtual Studies (QVS) was held, which is implemented within the Erasmus + program, and whose active stakeholder is the Zagreb School of Business.
- The two-hour meeting was held via the Zoom platform and analyzed impressions from a physical meeting held in Madrid in the second half of March.
- Focus of the discussion was the current state of realization of the tasks of each team within the IO2 indicators, which will be reported on the official website of the project.
- Moodle and the possibilities were also at the center of interest, whereby experiences were exchanged with partners.
- The central topic of the meeting was the preparation of training for teachers that will be held in the second half of May. After the training, teachers will be able to apply acquired knowledge in everyday practice at their institutions.
- Next physical meeting will be organized by the School of Coding Limited, UK, whose representative Manny Athwal presented a detailed agenda.