PROFESSIONAL CONFERENCE DAYS OF E-INFRASTRUCTURE – SRCE DEI 2022 ORGANIZED BY COMPUTING CENTER UNIVERSITY OF THE UNIVERSITY OF ZAGREB, WAS HELD ON 6TH AND 7TH APRIL 2022. FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER AS PART OF THE CONFERENCE A PRESENTATION OF POSTERS OF PROJECTS INVOLVING HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS IN THE REPUBLIC OF CROATIA WAS HELD.
- Zagreb School of Business presented the international project Quality of Virtual Studies (Erasmus + project), which is implemented in cooperation with numerous partners (Kaunas University of Applied Sciences (Lithuania), Francisco de Vittoria University (Spain), Savonia University of Applied Sciences (Finland), School of Coding Limited, (UK)).
- On behalf of the ZSB project team, Željka Zavišić, PhD college professor, Vice Dean for Mobility and International Cooperation and MSc Neven Šipić, senior lecturer and Erasmus coordinator presented a poster with the most important data on the current state of the project implementation.
- Members of the project team are also Tanja Grmuša, PhD, Assistant Professor and College Professor, Head of Marketing and Communication Department and Sanja Rocco, PhD Senior Lecturer, Head of Management and Cultural Production Department, who is responsible for the design of the poster, which attracted a lot of attention.
You can see the gallery of photos from the event below.
SRCE DEI 2022
The conference brought together a number of international and national experts who analyzed the challenges of higher education in the digital environment.
On the first day of the conference spotlight was on a guest lecture held by Wim Van Petegem from Leuven on the topic of:
- Evolving as a Digital Scholar
- Teaching and Researching in a Digital World
- How to become digitally proficient as a teacher, a researcher or an academic leader
This is a summary of the key points of the same-named book, which is focused on strengthening the digital competencies of teachers for teaching in a virtual environment.
The central event of the first day was the forum of heads of institutions in the system of science and higher education on the topic of E-infrastructure for science and higher education as we want. The second day of the conference was marked by a guest lecture by Paolo Budroni from TU Wien on Towards integrated action on data, services and governance, and the participants were able to follow numerous lectures structured in several thematic blocks, science and data, the virtual card, the information challenges of European universities.
This year’s SRCE DEI conference is also an event held as part of the national strategic project Croatian Science and Education Cloud (HR-ZOO). This is a five-year project (2017-2023) whose goal is to build a computer and data cloud as a foundation of research and innovation infrastructure in the Republic of Croatia.