REGULAR MEETING OF THE INTERNATIONAL PROJECT “QUALITY OF VIRTUAL STUDIES” (QVS) WAS HELD ON FRIDAY, MARCH 29TH, 2022.
- A new meeting within the International project Quality of Virtual Studies which is implemented within the Erasmus + program, and whose active stakeholder is the Zagreb School of Business, was held on Friday, March 29th, 2022.
- At the heart of the two-hour meeting held via the Zoom platform was planning the organization of teacher education which will be organized by the School of Coding Limited in the second half of May live in London.
- The main goal of the training is to introduce teachers to Moodle tools for teaching in a virtual environment.
- In addition to the technical aspects of tools, emphasis will be also placed on the pedagogical competencies of teachers.
- During the training, (self) evaluation of teachers related to input and output competencies in working with digital technologies will be conducted since teacher feedback is a valuable contribution to the implementation of tools in everyday work.
- During the meeting, there was a discussion about the qualitative and quantitative elements of evaluation forms for teachers who will participate in the training.
- Performance measurement should be provided at the individual, organizational, but also national levels.
- Furthermore, the selected courses and their preparation for the Moodle system were discussed, as well as the process of selecting teachers for education in London.
- Also, the selection of students who will listen to classes in selected courses was discussed.